Here are demonstration videos for some of our sewing cabinets and tables. You’ll also find these on the product pages themselves, but all of the available demo videos are listed below.
A Better Sewing Experience
Ellen March, host of Sew It All TV, joins us to explain how sewing with your machine in a sewing cabinet will improve your sewing experience.
Selecting a Sewing Cabinet
Helpful tips to consider when buying a sewing cabinet. Links to detailed information on each of the products can be found on the Kangaroo and Arrow tabs above.
Sturdy Gidget Table
Our Gidget I and Gidget II are sturdy portable sewing tables.
Gidget I & II Differences
Learn about the differences between our Gidget I and Gidget II tables. This demonstration video will help you choose the right portable sewing table for your machine.
Inspira Sewing Cabinets
Our Inspira Video shows the features and benefits of each Inspira cabinet.
Other Demo Videos
- Arrow Quilt Leaf Demo - See how easily the Arrow Quilt Leaf is placed into the extended and stored positions. Our Arrow Quilt Leaf is an optional add-on to our Norma Jean and Olivia cabinets.
- Using a Custom Insert - A Custom Machine Insert is available for many of our cabinets to ensure that you have a snug fitting platform around your machine when the cabinet is in the flatbed position.
- How an Airlift Works - See how the Air Lift mechanism easily moves into 3 positions: Machine Storage, Machine Flatbed and Machine Freearm.
- Airlift Height Adjustment - Learn to adjust the freearm position on our Air Lift mechanism so that your machine sits flush with the sewing surface.
- Manual Platform Adjustment - Learn how to adjust the manual lift mechanism of the following Arrow Cabinets and Tables: Gidget I, Gidget II, Florie, Olivia, Shirley and Tasmanian Table.
- Care of Cabinets - Learn how to care for your Arrow and Kangaroo cabinets.