Our Auntie cabinet provides all the features of a larger cabinet, but in a reduced size. Her airlift will effortlessly move your machine up and down into 3 sewing positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. The airlift also easily adjusts to accommodate machines of different heights.
Her 4 drawers offer plenty of storage for your sewing essentials and her 2 fold out leaves will provide a large work surface for all your projects.
Auntie also comes with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines, creating a flush sewing surface. A custom insert can be ordered separately from our Custom Machine Insert page to accommodate a specific machine.
Auntie is available in 3 finishes: Auntie Em is a Crisp White; Auntie Oakley is a traditional Oak-grain finish; Auntie Black is a contemporary black finish.
Prices are subject to change and may vary among dealers in different markets.
- Additional information
- Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manual / Videos
- Reviews (0)
Visit our FAQs page for answers to typical customer questions, as well as information on our Product Warranty.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit?
Compare your machine’s measurements to Auntie’s opening on the Cabinet Specs/Incompatible Machines Tab which has detailed cabinet dimensions, including machine opening size and a list of known Incompatible Machines.
Assembly is a snap!
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench, and about 2 hours of time. Click the Assembly Manuals/Videos Tab to see our YouTube Assembly Video(s) and to download the Assembly Manuals.
Black, Oak-grain, White
Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Dimensions Open: 63-3/4″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep x 30-1/2″ tall
- Dimensions Closed: 32-1/2″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep x 31″ tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 18-7/8″ wide (left to right)
- 12-9/16″ deep (front to back)
- 13-1/8″ tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine. If the machine fits tight edge to edge, a custom insert cannot be made.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 #s
- Comes with Universal Insert that will accommodate machines less than 17″ wide by 7-1/4″ deep
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
Machines that don’t fit Auntie
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Auntie models: Oakley 900, Em 901, and Black 903.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” wide (right to left), or less, by no more than 7-1/4” deep (front to back). If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
• Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
• Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
• Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
• Esante BLN, BLSR,
• Symphony BLSY
• Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
• BL Jane 500
• Crescendo BLCR
• Journey BLJY
• Unity BLTY
• Aria BLAR
• Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
• Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
• Deco 330 & 340
• Dream VX8500D
• Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
• Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
• Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
• Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
• Innovis QC1000
• Isadore Innovis 5000
• Excellence 740, 730, 760
• eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
• 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
• 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
• Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
• Skyline 5S (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
• Skyline 7S
• Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
• SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
• Designer Epic
• Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes, weighing 103 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
Assembly Manual / Videos
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Assembly instructions are included, but you can download the Assembly Manual PDF file below.
Scroll to the Assembly Videos section below to view the step-by-step video to see how we do it. Our assembly experts are just a toll-free phone call away if you need help.
The Assembly Manual PDF file and other helpful PDF files are available via the links below.
Click a link to open the PDF file in a new window.
Right click the link and select “Save Link As” (or “Save Target As”) to immediately save this PDF manual to your computer.