Ava Embroidery Cabinet
Say goodbye to the clunky, cluttered crafting space of yesterday, and hello to the organized efficiency of the Ava Embroidery Cabinet. With three storage drawers, two cubbies and a pull-out thread space capable of holding 49 standard embroidery spools, you can revel in the fact that everything will be in its proper place.
Thanks to her four industrial casters (which lock in place for additional security and stability as needed) Ava continues to remain light on her feet for effortless, fluid maneuverability.
Learn more about the Ava Embroidery Cabinet below!
Note: There are two different sizes available. Ava B fits Brother, Baby Lock, and Juki machines and Ava J fits Janome & Elna machines.
- Additional information
- Cabinet Specs
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manuals / Videos
- Reviews (0)
- One inch-thick top reduces vibrations while increasing stability
- Custom cut-out discourages fabric bulking while the machine is in use
- Three storage drawers to place hoops and notions
- Two cubbies for hats, fabric, and manuals
- One pull-out thread drawer that will hold 49 standard embroidery spools
- Four shelves capable of holding 28 large cones of embroidery thread
- Large industrial casters ensure ease of movement and lock in place for additional security and stability
- Ava B fits – Brother, Baby Lock, and Juki machines (Model # 9301B)
- Ava J fits – Janome & Elna machines (Model # 9301J)
|Ava Size Options||
Ava B – 12.5 in. Opening (Brother, Baby Lock, & Juki), Ava J – 7.5 in. Opening (Janome & Elna)
Add FREE Daylight Slimline 3 Light, I don't want FREE Daylight Slimline 3 Light
- Ava B Opening:
- 12 ½” W
- Ava J Opening:
- 7 ½” W
- 35 ½” W x 23 ½” D X 35″ H
- 2 Drawer Dimensions:
- 26 ¾” W x 16″ D x 2″ H
- Single Drawer Dimensions:
- 13″ W x 16 ¼” D x 5 ½” H
- 2 Cubby Dimensions:
- 13″ W x 22 ¾” D x 7″ H
- Side Storage Shelf Dimensions:
- 3 ¼” W x 21 ¾” D x 6″ H
- The Ava ships ready to assemble in four boxes.
- Ava weighs a total of 199 pounds
- Arrow determines shipping carrier, FedEx or UPS
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
Assembly Manuals / Videos
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Ava Assembly Manual PDF file and save it to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Adjustable wrench