Now 60% off for a limited time only!
Attention embroidery lovers! The Chrome Cabinet has the space you need to create intricate designs with your embroidery unit, as well as store the attachment once you’re done using it. A distinctive chrome edge band at the top of the cabinet allows a modern flair that sets it apart from your everyday cabinet. With a pullout to store embroidery hoops and extra notions, keep all essentials in arms reach for quick access.
Learn more about the Chrome Cabinet features below!
- Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manual / Videos
- Reviews (1)
- Includes one pullout for hoop and notions storage
- Includes one hook and stand for embroidery attachment storage
- Hook designed to fit Pfaff and Husqvarna brand embroidery attachments
- Two Adjustable Sewing Positions Available:
- Free arm and flatbed
- Manual platform design with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Sewing machine opening is beveled
- ¼” ledge and designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency
- Includes a retractable, hinged pocket door that slides in and out of a side pocket
- Available Finish: White
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Cabinet Open
- 49 3/8” W x 31 ¾” D x 30H
- Cabinet Closed
- 49 3/8” W 22 3/8” D x 30H
- Top Cubby (On Pullout)
- 8 ¼” W x 5 1/8” D x 3” H
- Bottom Cubby (On Pullout)
- 15” W x 4” D x 2 ¼” H
- The Chrome Cabinet will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23 ½” W (left to right)
- 12 ¼” D (front to back)
- *Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT THE CHROME CABINET
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Chrome Cabinet:
- Baby Lock – Destiny and Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D and Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- The Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 machine will fit the platform however, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
- Elna – eXpressive 920
- The machine will fit the platform however, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
- The cabinet is shipped ready to assemble in 3 separate boxes
- Chrome Cabinet weighs a total of 129 lbs
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- If ordered, a custom insert will be shipped separately and delivered three-four weeks later
Assembly Manual / Videos
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Chrome Cabinet Manual and save it to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Adjustable wrench