Custom Machine Insert
$119.00 – $199.00
Our custom insert is designed to create a flush working surface for your specific sewing machine to use with an Arrow or Kangaroo sewing cabinet. When installed, the insert creates an ergonomic work surface while sewing in the free arm position. The insert fills the gaps allowing for straighter stitches, less fatigue, and overall better sewing experience.
For a snug fit, please answer the following questions below so we can create the perfect custom insert for your cabinet and machine.
Please note: This product is custom made, may take up to 3 weeks to arrive, and ships separate from any additional products ordered.
Learn more about the custom insert features below! If you have questions or need help, please call us at (800) 533-7347.
- Our inserts are made of clear plexiglass and are designed for two different types of sewing wells:
- Beveled edge
- Sits completely flush with the sewing well
- Non-beveled edge
- Designed with a lip to rest on the cabinet top
- Beveled edge
- Each insert comes with an optional adhesive ruler that can be applied
- Insert is to be used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift
- Inserts are designed to be used with the accessory kit removed
- The insert is U-shaped, surrounding the front, left-side, and back-side of the sewing machine
|What Arrow or Kangaroo cabinet is this for?||
Auntie, Aussie, Bandicoot, Bertha, Betty, Diva, Gidget I 98601, Gidget II 98611, Ginger, Kangaroo/Joey, Marilyn, Mod Sewing Cabinet 2011, Mod Corner Cabinet 2021, Norma Jean, Olivia, Quilty, Serger Cabinet, Sewnatra, Shirley, Tasmanian, Wallaby, I do not own an Arrow or Kangaroo Cabinet.
- Cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- Custom inserts are custom made and may take 3 weeks to be delivered
- Ships FedEx