As every crafter, sewer or creative enthusiast well knows, a quality cutting mat is essential in any sewing room. Protect your furniture and your workspace with Arrow’s heavy duty, pinnable mats.
Not sure which one is right for you? All three of our mats come with a one-inch quilter’s grid for accurate rotary cutting. We have two options specifically designed for our cabinets — the Dixie and Dingo II. The third design is a great option for other sewing cabinets that have plenty of room. To find out more about sizing, check out our ‘cutting mat dimensions’ tab below.
Getting back to basics never looked so good!
- Additional information
- Cutting Mat Dimensions
- Incompatible Cabinets
- Shipping Info
- Reviews (0)
- One-inch quilter’s grid for accurate rotary cutting
- High visibility 30-45-60 degree angle markers
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and one-yard increments marked for convenient measurements
- All mats are pinable, which means the material does not separate when small cuts are made to the surface
- Layered polymer prevents warping while increasing overall shelf life
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 40 in|
|Cutting Mat Options||
Arrow Cutting Mat, Dingo Cutting Mat, Dixie Cutting Mat
Cutting Mat Dimensions
Available Mat Dimensions
The Arrow Cutting Mat, unlike the Dingo Cutting Mat and Dixie Cutting Table, is not specifically cut to fit atop any current Arrow or Kangaroo model cabinets. It is best for sewing cabinets with large surface areas. Please measure the surface area you intend to use for the cutting mat before purchasing.
Cutting Mats are shipped rolled up in a 10″x 10″ x 41″ box and is 10 lbs, shipped by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry, these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.