Discretion never goes out of style — and neither does the Judy Cabinet by Arrow! Compact and ergonomic when it needs to be, just pull open the white laminate face to reveal all 50 ¾” of personalized, breathable workspace. A three-position airlift, capable of holding machines up to 55 lbs, guarantees this is a cabinet that will work with you.
With ample room in front of the lift, the Judy Cabinet allows the sewer to sit closer to the machine, which means better posture and less hunching!
Find out more about The Judy Cabinet below!
- Additional information
- Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manuals / Videos
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
- The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 20 ⅞” (left to right)
- Depth: 11 ⅜” (front to back)
- Height: 13″
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Optional machine specific custom insert available for any sewing machine model
- Easy assembly
- Available in White
- 10-year limited warranty
Oak, White, Black
Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Dimensions Open: 50-3/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ deep (front to back) x 29-1/2″ tall
- Dimensions Closed: 25-1/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ deep (front to back) x 30-1/8″ tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 21″ wide (left to right)
- 11-3/8” deep (front to back)
- 13-1/2” tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
Machines that don’t fit Judy
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Sewnatra model 500, 501, 503.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” right to left, or less, by no more than 7-1/4” front to back. If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR
- Symphony BLSY
- Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
- BL Jane 500
- Crescendo BLCR
- Journey BLJY
- Unity BLTY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
- Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- Isadore Innovis 5000
- Excellence 740, 730, 760
- eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
- 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
- 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
- Horizon (All) 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200, 9400
- Skyline 5S, S7, S9 (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic
- Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 1 box, weighing 63 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
Assembly Manuals / Videos
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Assembly instructions are included, but you can download the Assembly Manual PDF file below.
Scroll to the Assembly Videos section below to view the step-by-step video to see how we do it. Our assembly experts are just a toll-free phone call away if you need help.
The Assembly Manual PDF file and other helpful PDFs are available via the link below.
Click the link to open the PDF file in a new window.
Right click the links and select “Save Link As” (or “Save Target As”) to immediately save each of these PDF manuals to your computer.