Black Sewing Notions Sewing Chair
Start all your creative projects on the right foot – or should we say wheel? The Black Sewing Notions Chair is a quintessential pop of color, featuring rolling casters, discreet storage space, and playfully elegant gingerbread scallops. Plus, you’ll love the black notions fabric designed by Riley Blake Designs!
With wood finishes in six different colors, creating the perfect workspace for your next masterpiece has never been easier.
Find out more about the Black Notions Sewing Chair below!
- Allows for proper posture to comfortably sew and craft for long periods of time
- Solid wood design for strength and style
- Heavy-duty casters roll smoothly on most floors without marking
- Colorful and durable upholstery fabric
- Hidden storage compartment under the seat for notions or patterns
- One-year warranty
- Wood frame available in: black, blue, green, oak, red and white
- To learn more, download our wood sewing chairs product PDF
Black, Blue, Green, Oak, Red, White
- Chair Dimensions:
- Seat of Chair: 18” W x 16” D x 20” H
- Back Rest: (from top of seat) 17 ½” W x 4 ½” D x 10 ½” H
- Storage Compartment: 15 ½” W x 13 ¼” D x 2” H
- Chair holds up to 250 pounds
- Chair ships ready to assemble in one box by FedEx or UPS
- Weighs a total of 23 pounds
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
Assembly instructions are included with the chair. Feel free to download the Wood Sewing Chair Manual and save it to your computer. The assembly video below shows step-by-step how to do it.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Requires a standard screwdriver and hammer