Bright Button Sewing Chair
What does your furniture say about you? Well, the Bright Button Sewing Chair, with maneuverable rolling casters, ergonomic lumbar positioning, and quad-color finish options says a lot, actually.
The fabric, designed by Riley Blake Designs, affirms you’re a creator, someone who brings joy and life into the world through their craft. It says, you’re not afraid to be bold, especially if it makes you smile. Most importantly, it says, ‘I do what I love because it makes me happy’.
Who can argue with that?
Find out more about our Bright Button sewing chair below!
- Allows for proper posture to comfortably sew and craft for long periods of time
- Solid wood design for strength and style
- Heavy-duty casters roll smoothly on most floors without marking
- Colorful and durable upholstery fabric
- Hidden storage compartment under the seat for notions or patterns
- One-year warranty
- Wood frame available in: black, green, red and white
- To learn more, download our wood sewing chairs product PDF
Black, Blue, Green, Oak, Red, White
- Chair Dimensions:
- Seat of Chair: 18” W x 16” D x 20” H
- Back Rest: (from top of seat) 17 ½” W x 4 ½” D x 10 ½” H
- Storage Compartment: 15 ½” W x 13 ¼” D x 2” H
- Chair holds up to 250 pounds
- Chair ships ready to assemble in one box by FedEx or UPS
- Weighs a total of 23 pounds
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
Assembly instructions are included with the Bright Button Sewing Chair. Feel free to download the Wood Sewing Chair Manual and save it to your computer. The assembly video below shows step-by-step how to do it.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Requires a standard screwdriver and hammer