Bandicoot II Cabinet
Our Bandicoot Sewing Cabinet lets you sew in any position with our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism. Sew flatbed or freearm at any height with a simple push down.
Our lift also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine. The lifter platform easily adjusts for any height of sewing machine.
An optional machine specific custom insert can be ordered for many sewing machine models on our Custom Machine Insert page. This optional custom insert will provide a flush surface when your machine is in the flatbed position.
Two doors conceal your sewing machine when projects are complete and the doors offer storage for notions with two bins and 2 thread spindles holding 32 spools.
A cubby inside the cabinet offers storage for books and fabric as well.
Prices are subject to change and may vary among retailers in different markets.
- Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manual / Videos
- Reviews (1)
Our Bandicoot Sewing Cabinet’s smaller footprint makes her the perfect cabinet for smaller spaces, mid-size machines, or sergers.
Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates in teak and beige means your cabinet will last a long time.
Locking casters offer excellent portability and stability.
Visit our FAQs page for answers to typical customer questions, as well as information on our Product Warranty.
Will this cabinet fit my machine?
Click the Cabinet Specs/Incompatible Machines Tab for detailed cabinet dimensions, including machine opening size and a list of known Incompatible Machines.
Assembly is a snap!
The cabinet ships in 3 boxes and is assembled using a hammer/mallet, a screwdriver, and an adjustable wrench. Click the Assembly Manuals/Videos Tab to see our YouTube Assembly Video(s) and to download the Assembly Manuals
Cabinet Specs / Incompatible Machines
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/16” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-3/16” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-15/16” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 19″ wide (left to right)
- 9-5/8” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
Sewing Machines That Do Not Fit Bandicoot
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Kangaroo Bandicoot K8205 Teak.
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo Gold 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR,
- BL Jane 500
- Sergers: BL400 & BL450
- Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQk & BLQK2
- Crescendo BLCR
- Unity BLTY
- Journey BLJY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 880 (All)
- Series 7- 710, 750 QE, 780 (All)
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Quattro, NV6000D & NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750D
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NV2000, NV2800, NV 2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- Isodore Innovis 5000
- DreamMaker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
Elna 920 eXpressive
- eXpressive 920 (Same as Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000)
- 900, 860, 830, 820
- Excellence 740, 760, 730
- Creative Sensation
- Creative Vision
Horizon (All) 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200, 9400
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
- All Quantum Futura , CE-100, CE-200, CE-250, CE-300, CE-350, SES-1000, SES-2000
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic
These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 3 boxes, weighing 85 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
Assembly Manual / Videos
The cabinet ships in 3 boxes and is assembled using a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Assembly instructions are included, but you can download the Assembly Manual PDF file below.
Scroll to the Assembly Videos section below to view the step-by-step video to see how we do it. Our assembly experts are just a toll-free phone call away if you need help.
The Assembly Manual PDF file is available via the link below. Remember, our assembly experts are just a toll-free phone call away if you need help.
Click the link to open the PDF file in a new window.
Right click the link and select “Save Link As” (or “Save Target As”) to immediately save this PDF manual to your computer.