MOD 5 Thread Cabinet
Use coupon code COM619 at checkout, or use coupon at your local dealer to take $125.00 USD off any Modular cabinet. Valid through June 30, 2019 11:59 pm CT. May not be combined with other offers, discounts or coupon codes. Limit one coupon per purchase. Coupon not redeemable on any website other than www.arrowcabinets.com.
Looking to organize all of your thread spools? The MOD 5 Thread Cabinet is for you. Place your thread in the racks in a color-coordinated fashion, by size, by brand, or by material…the options are endless!
Use it in conjunction with our other popular MOD Squad products or with any of our cabinets for even more storage space for your sewing and crafting needs.
Learn more about the MOD 5 Thread storage cabinet features below
- Includes three pullout thread/spool holders
- Holds 45 standard 1 ¾” size spools in each pullout, 135 spools total
- Smooth glide ball bearing drawers for easy opening and closing
- Includes two pullout cone spool holders
- Holds 20 standard 3” x 4 ½” size cones in each pullout, 40 cones total
- Use alone or in conjunction with other MOD Squad components
- Can be purchased as part of the MOD Squad Set
- Four rolling casters for excellent portability and stability
- All casters lock in place
- Bi-fold door closes neatly and conceals thread pullouts
- Available Finish: White
- MOD 5 Thread Cabinet Dimensions (Drawers closed):
- 38 ½ ” W x 23” D x 30” H
- Thread Spool Holders Dimensions:
- 2” W x 16 ¾” D x 4 ¼” H
- Cone Spool Holders Dimensions:
- 3 ⅛” W x 14 ½” D x 5 ⅜ “ H
- The entire MOD 5 Thread Caddy features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- The cabinet is shipped ready to assemble in 3 separate boxes
- MOD 5 Thread Cabinet weighs a total of 208 pounds
- Arrow determines shipping carrier, FedEx or UPS
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- MOD 5 Thread Cabinet is available fully assembled at Arrow Dealers
Assembly Manual / Video
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the MOD 5 Thread Cabinet manual and save it to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- ⅛ Drill Bit