Mod 3 Thread Storage Cabinet
Do you like to keep all of your thread and notions tidy? The MOD Thread Cabinet is for you.
The cabinet includes 3 pull out thread/spool holders and 4 fabric baskets to store notions or anything else you need. Organize everything by color, size, brand, or material…you choose!
It rests on casters allowing you to move it from place to place. Once in place, the casters lock and the bi-fold door closes to conceal the contents for a clean and neat look.
Did you know we have a MOD Squad? View all of the pieces here.
Learn more about the MOD Thread Cabinet features below!
- Includes 3 pull out thread/spool holders
- Holds 45 standard 1 ¾” size spools in each pullout, 135 spools total
- Smooth glide ball bearing drawers for easy opening and closing
- Includes 4 pink collapsible fabric baskets
- Two baskets per shelf (two are hidden in product image)
- 4 rolling casters for excellent portability and stability
- The front two casters lock in place
- Bi-fold door closes neatly and conceals threat pullouts and baskets
- Use alone or in conjunction with other MOD Squad components
- Can be purchased as part of the MOD Squad Set
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finish: White
Add FREE Daylight Slimline 3 Light
- MOD Thread Dimensions:
- 29 ½” W x 23” D x 30” H
- Thread Spool Shelf Dimensions:
- 2” W x 16 ¾ D x 3” H
- Fabric Box (4) Dimensions:
- 10” W x 10” D x 11” H
- The entire MOD Thread Cabinet features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Shipped ready to assemble in 3 separate boxes
- MOD Thread Cabinet weighs a total of 159 pounds
- Arrow determines shipping carrier, FedEx or UPS
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- If ordered, a custom insert will be shipped separately and delivered three-four weeks later
- MOD Thread Cabinet is available fully assembled at Arrow Dealers
Assembly Manual / Video
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the MOD Thread Cabinet manual and save it to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Hammer or mallet
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- ⅛ Drill Bit
Assembling the cabinet: