Need extra storage? Easily add three drawers of storage space to your craft room with our Joey II. It’s a cute must-have sidekick for all crafters with limited area who need more organizational space.
Learn more about its features below!
- Additional information
- Cabinet Specifications
- Shipping Info
- Assembly Manual/Videos
- Reviews (3)
- Three drawers of storage space for storing notions and other small accessories
- Locking casters provide portability and stability
- Drawers lock with small key
- Small enough to store in the Kangaroo’s pouch
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
Please note: If purchasing from a dealer, prices are subject to change and may vary among retailers in different markets.
Ash White, Teak
- Joey II cabinet dimensions:
- 25 ¾” W x 16 ½” D x 24″ H
- Top two drawer dimensions:
- 22 ½ ” W x 13″ D x 2 ½” H
- Bottom drawer dimensions:
- 22 ½ ” W x 13″ D x 8″ H</>
- Made from melamine laminate, MDF, and composite
- Ships in one box
- Weighs a total of 60 pounds
- Arrow determines shipping carrier, FedEx or UPS
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Joey II manual and save it to your computer. If your Joey is older and has the lock centered on the top drawer, please call Arrow at 1-800-533-7347 ext. 1 to obtain a copy of the correct manual.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Hammer or mallet
- WD-40 (optional)
How to assemble your Joey II: